PATRIZIA Immobilien AG is looking to join their team as soon as possible :
2 ASSET MANAGERS (F/M)
- Supporting the Asset Management team in their daily business and projects within Belgium and Luxembourg
- Work on real estate properties or portfolio(s); assist in transaction processes of existing real estate assets and new developments;
- Closely cooperate in regard to property related performance targets with (Technical) Asset Managers, Fund Managers, Transaction Managers as well as strategic partners.
- Optimize cash flow distribution through tenant management cash control and performance fee optimization; exercise active cost control
- Active role in the (re)letting, processes and development of appropriate marketing strategies
- Preparing and assembling contracts, approvals, letters, procedure, business as usual reports and real estate analyses
- Developing and coordinating special asset management projects such as client satisfaction, reporting tools, GRESB and data filing
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree. Preferably between 2 to 5 years related real estate experience or any similar combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of Asset Management and Property Management
- Strong Analytical and organizational skills
- Advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles. Conducts advanced financial analysis
- Ability to solve problems
- Fluent Dutch, French and strong English language skills, both written and oral.
- Excellent communication skills and pronounced ability to work in a team
- High level of flexibility, also very good self-organization skills
- Pragmatic and excellent commercial sense
- Distinct ethical standards for quality and responsibility
- Team spirit of nature with a good sense of humor
About PATRIZIA Immobilien AG
PATRIZIA Immobilien AG has been active as an investment manager in the real estate market across Europe for more than 30 years. PATRIZIA’s activities include the acquisition, management, repositioning and sale of residential and commercial real estate through its own licensed investment platforms. As a global provider of real estate investments in Europe, PATRIZIA operates as a respected business partner of large institutional investors and retail investors in all major European countries.
The Belux platform is located in Brussels and the team manages residential, office, retail and logistics properties with a total investment volume of ~EUR 1.3bn. We are a solid team with highly motivated individuals. For further information, please visit our corporate websitewww.patrizia.ag or LinkedIn page
If you are interested, please send your CV and cover letter by clicking to Apply below.
Tags : asset, manager, estate, property management, finance, fund, transaction, commercial