Betreffende de job
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Approximately 162,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers.
Did You Know that ?
- Fujitsu is the world's fourth-largest IT services provider and No.1 in Japan.
- Fujitsu is among the world's top five providers of servers.
- FORTUNE named Fujitsu as one of 'the World's Most Admired Companies' in 2013.
- Fujitsu Group holds about 97,000 patents worldwide.
- Newsweek ranks us as the seventeenth most eco-conscious company in the world. (Newsweek's Green Rankings).
Role and responsibilities:
Fujitsu is looking for a junior document management trainer who will contribute to the implementation and follow-up of document management. He will report to the DMO Team Leader of the Information management Sector, the incumbent will reinforce the team with a special focus on training/coaching in the framework of a corporate-wide Ares/E-Domec compliance campaign.
People Management: Training development:
- You will provide training sessions on document management, Ares and NomCom for HQ and Delegations
- You will develop e-learning modules as well as communication materials for HQ and Delegations
- you will ensure mentoring and/or coaching
Information and Document Management: Document and Records Management :
- you extract monthly statistics on the use of Ares/NomCom by the EEAS, provide detailed analysis and communicate them to concerned EEAS services.
- You have excellent command of English and French (written and oral communication).
- You own good interpersonal relationship skills
- You have a first experience providing trainings and coaching
- You have excellent command of Excel and other basic IT tools
- You have worked for the European Institutions
- you have a working experience in DMO/CAD Unit
- Advanced user experience with Ares
- You have Knowledge of the e-Domec framework
- You own atraining certification