Taking care of our IT professionals is a quality guaranty
for our customers!
Don’t hesitate to send us your CV!
For our consultancy activities, we are looking for a Service Manager with Network affinity.
If you are interested don’t hesitate to send us your CV.
ADIUTUM is looking for a Service Manager (m/f)
Your Responsibilities and Tasks
In charge of IT Service Management and Service Delivery
Manage Service Management activities
- Monitor and manage the service to achieve or exceed defined service performance standards and work closely with the Network Operation Center
- Contribute to translate requirements into business service level requirements (SLA, SLO, RTO, RPO) and give visibility on the maturity of the services (KPI)
- Manage regular service reviews with supplier stakeholders in accordance with the agreed schedules
- Follow-up on Service Continuity procedures with supplier.
- Risk Management support for: Service risk profiling, Compliance analysis, Risk reporting
- Input for Escalation Management on allocated services, in accordance with the contracted Escalation Process
- Contribute to financial related activities concerning: Invoice reconciliation, Service credit management
- Service lifecycle input for the Service Catalogue (solution /capabilities)
Contribute to Service Continuous Improvement (Service and operation maturity (SRM, Incidents, CRQ, Assets), Process improvement, Service transition.
Follow up of Contracts
- Assure that contracts are respected
- Maintain/build relationship with different Suppliers
- Follow up and Service review/improvement
Your Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge and Experience
Proven experience of Contract and Supplier management, Service Management, Risk Management with multi-disciplinary teams and managed outsourced suppliers
IT process management experience
Proven track record with complex global network connectivity contracts and deployments
Strong understanding of network environments and technologies (LAN, WLAN, WAN, MAN, MPLS, DMVPN)
Knowledge of IT service management (e.g. ITIL)
Fluent in English