Be the main internal point of contact for the customer. Responsible for order entry and order follow up + dealing with all type of customer originated enquiries.
Leading supplier in chemical goods
Entry and follow up of complaints in a consistent, fast, friendly and communicative manner. To contribute in a manner that increases the loyalty of the customers to ensure prompt, accurate and cost-efficient order management = be an added value to the customer. Represent the company in a professional and consistent manner. No reactive but pro-active approach. Pursue a satisfactory solution to customer's requests through active follow-up with all partners within supply chain, credit dept., regulatory, sales/business unit & other involved parties.
For the dedicated accounts: handle the orders, enquiries and complaints in a consistent, fast, friendly, communicative manner in accordance to customer needs and business Rules/Service Offering policy.
Pursue timely communication, shipment and documentation through assertive & cooperative communication with sales/BU, supply chain, credit and regulatory.
Pursue 100% accuracy in customer order handling, invoice & other communication. Maintain close partnership with sales managers and follow-up for pricing, payment and delivery terms in a co-operative spirit to grow sales through excellent service.
- 1-2 year in customer service roles
- Demonstrated service oriented attitude under all situations.
- Be able to set priorities correctly
- Fluent in English and Spanish (any other EU language is a plus)
- High focus on pro-active approach with the ability to anticipate problems and solve them right at the onset.
- Good knowledge of SAP or other ERP systems is a plus
- Be able to work in a rapidly changing environment
Our client offers an attractive salary package within a 4 month temporary mission.